With a talent strategy that was traditional, reactive and passive a leading professional services firm engaged with Orbbis to provide a fresh, new, innovative and proactive recruitment model.
The increasingly competitive landscape for recruiting and retaining talent is still prevalent today and maximising the best routes to market are essential in a competitive market. This firm’s approach in targeting the candidate market was traditional, reactive and passive; primarily based on a reliance on LinkedIn, the company website and support from recruitment agencies, resulting in a very limited route to market
Priding themselves on their shared common goals and aspirations; culturally the people within this business have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to ‘be the best at what you do’. In line with this they were seeking an innovative and ambitious recruitment model which dovetailed with their business values.
Orbbis consulted on the following areas and as a result the business has engaged the Orbbis HR Delivery Partner for three months to deliver their recommendations.
- Reviewed current recruitment, attraction and retention strategies providing insight to areas that can be enhanced
- Proposed further talent pool channels to increase diversity; accessibility and future proofing of the workforce
- Evaluated how best to effectively engage with different candidates in the market
- Competitor market analysis
- Offered recommendations to improve attraction, recruitment and retention
- Reviewed strategy around retaining a multi-generational workforce and recommended provision of a gap analysis
- Recommended tailored strategies to increase the attraction of Millennials & Gen Z’ers; the future leaders, and offered recommendations and insight into the demands from a different generational cohort
- Reviewed current job specifications and adverts and the direct impact on attraction and retention; in addition to how they compare to competitor specifications and adverts
- Reviewed current interview, offer, induction and onboarding processes
- Investigated the reasons for a headcount turnover and made actionable recommendations
Orbbis deliver management consultancy through industry experts. Using the expertise and insights that our Orbbis Partners have built up, we create high-value, cost effective solutions to drive sustainable change and transformation across all business lines.
If you would like to find out more you can get in touch here.