Natascha is passionate about transforming traditional information technology departments into a high value, revenue focused digital function. She holds over 20 years of experience within IT as well as various roles focusing on business change.
Accountable for digital and IT strategy, leading end-to-end strategy, design and implementation of the digital and IT roadmap, including product development, key partner and technology selection, foundational IT, business process automation, data monetization and information security.
• Restructuring & Reorganisation
• Digital strategy and implementation
• Business process improvement
• Microsoft Azure, Dynamics and Office 365
• Data Security
• Data protection, residency and governance
• Commercially driven and engaging CIO, operating at EXCO level and a Senior Partner
• Proven experience in digital transformation within Professional Services, Risk Management, Oil & Gas and Maritime industries
• Finalist Women in IT CIO of the Year 2019, CIO 100 UK in 2018, Women in Tech Excellence IT Leader of the Year 2018
• Speaker at industry events
• Pragmatic and collaborative approach to driving improvements and change
“Managing 7 enterprise customers and 4 partners can often provide a wide range of experiences, but I can honestly say working for Natascha and her team is one of the highlights of my work. Her genuine IT leadership, vision and clear expectations of us has laid the foundation for the success of transformational communication and collaboration projects. Whilst leading this project has been a big responsibility, working with Natascha has made it an enjoyable one and I’m more than happy to recommend her.”
“Natascha’s attention to detail and people / task management are second to none. She has the ability to engage at all levels, both within her own company and vendors alike. She strives to obtain the best from herself and all those around her. She has an amazing personality, which somehow results in everyone wanting to do their utmost for her and her initiatives. She also has the very rare attribute, these days, of integrity – in all that she does all day every day.”