Rob, a Chartered Accountant with more than 16 years’ experience with KPMG and their Corporate Finance Teams, specialising in Fund-raising, disposals and acquisitions across the Aviation, Aerospace and Manufacturing and Distribution sectors, domestically and internationally. He then bought into Kondor where as Chief Executive he transformed the business into a profitable leading consumer electronics distributer, with sales of £135m, dealing with global brands such as Beats by Dre, Skullcandy, Samsung, Nokia and Bang & Olufsen, ultimately leading a Management Buy-out with a UK private Equity team.
Having exited, he became CEO of Pure, the leading DAB Radio producer in the UK with contract manufacturing in China and global distribution. Rob transformed this company and launched Braun Audio with Proctor & Gamble.
An experienced stakeholder manager, Rob’s success in developing and implementing business plans, to create long term corporate value, is a result of building strong effective teams led by example. His constant focus on cash and resource management with efficient and effective investment, delivers sustainable growth, profitability and equity value.
Through his leadership and understanding of brand-centric businesses in the consumer markets, Rob has demonstrated ability to transform organisations into profitable and sustainable value creators. Coupling this with years of experience in Private Equity and corporate transactions, enables him to advise on the best strategies for the realisation of the gains made.
- Experienced Chief Executive Officer – leading businesses from 50 – 350 employees
- Commercially focused but financially trained executive
- Extensive Finance Raising, Strategic Funding and Business Planning experience
- Strategic vision combined with implementation expertise
- Hands-on operational delivery: resource utilisation, cash flow and business improvement
- Detailed financial understanding of complex corporate and funding structures
- Cross functional leadership, re-organisation and operational experience
- Extensive acquisition, disposal and restructuring experience
- Deep sector knowledge in Distribution and Consumer Electronics Design and Manufacturing
“Rob was asked to join Pure by the shareholders to commercialise the business, set it on a path to sustainable growth and open new markets. The process required a substantial rationalisation of the business including wholesale management and organisational change in order to deliver value back to the investors. He delivered beyond the expectations of the investors, releasing cash from the balance sheet, winning new business, transforming opportunities with Proctor & Gamble and setting the business back on a growth trajectory.”