Samantha is an experienced and effective Transformation Consultant with over 20 years of experience in finance and 10 years leading and supporting transformational change programmes; working within a diverse range of sectors supporting businesses from start up’s to FTSE 100 corporations.
Samantha’s depth and breadth of finance coupled with a flexible project toolkit utilising lean principles, has enabled Samantha to add tangible value to each business she has worked with, be that cost efficiencies and increased profitability, automation and streamlining of processes or cultural changes in ways of working.
Samantha is an instigator of change, challenging the status quo and aligning best business practices to improve operational performance. Flexible, able to adapt positively to challenges as they arise and comfortable making difficult decisions; Samantha takes ownership of key issues, putting forward objective recommendations to senior executives.
Equipped with the vision and purpose to drive change, Samantha has the ability to interact seamlessly with clients and individuals, ensuring teams are effectively led and motivated to achieve optimal results.
A few of Samantha’s change programmes:
- Set-up and management of a Global Business Transformation Office overseeing a portfolio of c150 change initiatives @C£100m.
- Telecommunications turnaround programme consisting of SSC outsourcing stabilisation and target operating model redesign.
- Review of a Tax Target Operating Model design across technology; organisation and process to define a global deployment approach, methodology and plan to deploy in 55 markets within 18 months.
- Turnaround and implementation of a £600k global P2P programme.
- Managed a Global Business Services outsourcing deal.
- Implementation of an HR and Time & Attendance system across c200 retail stores and 1200 employees.
“Sam is an incredibly talented, experienced and effective programme manager. I had the pleasure of working with Sam on a complex Finance Transformation programme spanning multiple geographies and stakeholder groups, and she played a pivotal role in setting up the PMO office, implementing a robust governance model, engaging key senior stakeholders, and embedding best project management practices and capability across the individual projects. She went above and beyond the expectations of her role, and added significant value to the client and programme team through her dedication to quality, team development and results.”
Naushin Nagji, Manager, Deloitte
“Samantha is an insightful and inspirational leader. Sam has a clear focus on what is important and the tenacity to stick to what she believes in. She has a profound understanding of organisational change and the governance required to deliver programmes of work successfully. Sam sets high standards and stretches the talent in her teams, and combines this with a willingness to mentor, develop and grow those around her.”
David Seacombe, Digital Transformation Director