Samantha is an experienced and effective Transformation Consultant with over 20 years of experience in finance and 10 years leading and supporting transformational change programmes; working within a diverse range of sectors supporting businesses from start up’s to FTSE 100 corporations.
Samantha’s depth and breadth of finance coupled with a flexible project and change toolkit has enabled Samantha to add tangible value to each business she has worked with, be that operating model design and implementation, streamlining of processes and systems or cultural changes, delivering cost efficiencies, increased profitability, automation, standardised processes and improved ways of working.
Samantha is an instigator of change, challenging the status quo and aligning best business practices to improve operational performance. Flexible, able to adapt positively to challenges as they arise and comfortable making difficult decisions. Samantha takes ownership of key issues, putting forward objective recommendations to senior executives.
Equipped with the vision and purpose to drive change, Samantha has the ability to interact seamlessly with clients and individuals, ensuring teams are effectively led and motivated to achieve optimal results.
A few of Samantha’s change programmes:
- Design and implementation of finance operating model and process improvements delivering c£2m run rate savings.
- Set-up and management of a Global Business Transformation Office overseeing a portfolio of c150 change initiatives @C£100m.
- Telecommunications turnaround programme consisting of SSC outsourcing stabilisation and target operating model redesign.
- Review of a Tax Target Operating Model design across technology; organisation and process to define a global deployment approach, methodology and plan to deploy in 55 markets within 18 months.
- Turnaround and implementation of a £600k global P2P programme.
- Managed a Global Business Services outsourcing deal.
- Implementation of an HR and Time & Attendance system across c200 retail stores and 1200 employees.
“Sam joined us as Programme Director, leading the deployment of a global tax operating model. Sam was critical in the success of this initiative, taking accountability for leading the team, management of third parties, and engaging with senior stakeholders. In particular, Sam brought a great deal of change experience and expertise to the role, was pragmatic and measured, took accountability for key challenges, and willing to lend support across the programme as required. It was a pleasure working with Sam.”
Ben Goldsworthy, Tax Director, AstraZeneca
“Samantha is an extremely devoted, passionate and results driven programme manager whom I had the pleasure of working with during a group wide Finance transformation programme. She was appointed the global PTP lead following the successful delivery of a national Lean PTP optimisation project and she effectively leveraged her experience to scope, setup and deliver the global equivalent. I was particularly impressed in the way she managed to blend the technical skills with the softer skills required to corral and galvanise a disparate set of stakeholders spread across ten European countries. Her dedication, passion and incredible work ethic instilled a real positive working environment in those working alongside her and played a large part in contributing to the success of the overall programme.”
Jayme Frank, Director, Deloitte