Simon is a Senior Commercial Finance Executive with more than 20 years experience working in high-growth, blue-chip FMCG, Pharma & manufacturing organisations. A Big-4 qualified Chartered Accountant, he provides a full range of Finance Director services to businesses in the UK and across international markets.
Simon has successfully executed business improvement, transformation and growth programmes, delivering profitability and corporate value across a range of organisations including family owned, PE backed and start-ups. Skilled at handling multiple remits including Finance, HR, IT & Operations he has track record of leading by example and “rolling up” his sleeves.
• Big 4 Qualified Chartered Accountant
• Commercial outlook with P&L responsibility
• Turnaround specialist
• Fund-raising (debt for growth and buy-outs)
• Experience operating & building teams in multi-site environments and international markets
• Private equity experience
• Managing growth & cash flow
• FMCG/Pharma/Wholesale/Manufacturing sector experience
“I am pleased to recommend Simon as an FD who constantly adds value through his sharp financial intellect, ability to quickly identify the value drivers of a business strategy and keen sensitivity and understanding of cultural differences.”