Stuart is a Chartered Accountant with more than 25 years’ experience gained in both the UK and Internationally. He has multi-sector experience including Renewable Energy, FMCG, Hospitality, Publishing, Event Management, Telecoms and Property within both large public Groups and owner managed SME’s. Offering continual value add for all stakeholders with demonstrable crystallisation of significant value creation, through the successful execution of growth strategies, business improvement and rationalisation programmes.
Stuart’s career includes senior roles at both Listed and Privately Owned Groups including Blue Energy Group, Caudwell, Myriad, Advanstar Communications and No Ordinary Hotels.
An experienced stakeholder manager, Stuart’s success in developing and delivering business plans, to create long term corporate value, is a result of building strong effective teams led by example. Constantly focused on resource management, efficient and effective investment for growth to deliver sustainable profitability and corporate value.
- Financial leader and cross functional business partner
- Extensive Financial Risk Management, Compliance and Business Planning experience
- Strategic vision combined with tactical awareness
- System and process development, including MI upgrade project management
- Hands-on operational delivery: Profit Centre performance measurement and management, cash flow and business improvement
- Robust and detailed financial understanding of complex corporate structuring
- Considerable cross functional re organisation and restructuring experience
- Extensive acquisition, disposal and integration experience
- Intensive Stakeholder Manager
“Stuart took on a project for one of our clients and delivered exceptional results. He delivered beyond the expectations of the client and his contract was extended several times as a result. I would highly recommend Stuart and look forward to getting the opportunity of working with him again.
Stuart, as Group Financial Controller was dealt a loaded deck of cards which he handled in a totally professional manner and at the same time managed with diplomacy the diverse expectations of the company CEO’s.”